My first love ( who turned me down) said that I was perfect and had all the qualities a perfect guy could have but she said she wasn't ready?

UltimateGohan
She also had a thing for her best guy friend and he died later coz of cancer. Is she still not over him? The first time i texted her we unexpectedly talked for 4 hours till 3 am and then i got to know every thing about her not even any of her friend knew anything like i knew her. But she said i was a good friend and she didn't want to hurt me.

I can't really move on coz talking with her took me lots of courage and i dont think il ever be able to connect with someone so deeply as i did with her. After 6 months of being friend i have left her but it hurts even more now.
Any girl share something to guide me.
1
2