He said he's not looking for exclusivity right now, but still wants to keep dating me. Should I keep dating him or walk away?

I've been seeing a guy I've met through dating app for over a month. He lives in the nearby city about 40 mins away, so we only get to meet about once a week/2 weeks. We've been on 4 dates (hiking, dinner, ice cream, city night view) and after every date, we went to his house. We had sex on the first date, but after that, we only make out and didn't have sex again until the 4th date. He also makes sure to ask me if there's anything he's done that I like/don't like. He's always the one who initiates our dates (which he already set our next one to be on New Year's Eve), but besides that, we don't text that much during the week and we never talked on the phone.

When we are together, he gives me his attention (barely touched his phone), he takes pretty good care of me, he remembers most of the small details I've told him about me, we laugh a lot and always have good times. But the other day, he was asking me about what I want in a relationship and why I was on the dating app. I wasn't sure what to answer, so I asked him back first. He said he's not looking for exclusivity right now. He's still young (he's 24, I'm 25) and there's a lot he wants to learn and explore. He still doesn't know what qualities he wants in a woman that's gonna be his girlfriend. What characteristics and personalities of women that he likes/dislikes, and that's why meeting a lot of women would be good for finding experiences. He also might move to another State sometimes next year. But he didn't mention if he's dating anyone else right now (which I assumed he is) and he didn't say anything in particular about our relationship and where it's going.

I'm not thinking or expecting of being exclusive right now, but I think I'm getting attached and might starting to fall for him a little. Should I keep dating him or should I walk out? Is he dating me because it's the cuffing season? (I'm sorry, It's kinda long. lol)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends if you're okay with not being exclusive. Are you comfortable with an open relationship, or does the thought of him with other people upset you enough to make you not want to date him under those circumstances? It's all about your preference.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think he’s looking for anything, he seems into you but I would trust what he said. That he doesn’t want exclusivity just to meet people

• Figure out if you want exclusivity and you’ll have your answer