What do guys want from a serious relationship besides sex?

This is my first time being in a serious and committed relationship. What can I do as a girlfriend to keep my man happy every day emotionally and spiritually?

030

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think it's being engaged, it's one thing to say you're in a more developed stage of your relationship and prove it, now it's very situational yes but I think you just have to show him that you really are at that stage and also communication is key never be afraid to ask if things are going well or if there's anything you can do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for answering! Could you elaborate more on what you meant by having to prove that I'm really "at that stage"? I was scared to act too committed because I didn't want to scare him off..

• I see what you mean! I am going to put in more effort from now on :) thanks for the advice!

• No problem, always here if you have more questions.