I wanna girl firend but how I can get? Please suggest?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• By not being desperate to find a girlfriend. Live your life, be active, and work on yourself and soon enough girls will wait in line for u

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am sorry, but that is not how it works.
      Even if you are perfect, no girl will magically want to be your girlfriend, he needs to go and get her 👍👍

• Exactly. But if there is no girl who likes him in the first place he won't be able to get "her"

• Yeah, I don't support him doing this too!

Most Helpful Guy

• Aye bro just be yourself. Dont impress no bitch who ain't into for who you are. No man can get everyone. If the one you want ain't feelin you thats just life. It sucks but keep trying and put yourself out there. Be polite and one day a girl will give you a chance. Goodluck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE