Why do men (or sugar daddies) go after gold diggers instead of potentially awesome women?

There are so many kinds of women out there and out of all of them they are specifically picking the gold diggers out of them. Why?
Is it because of looks?
or youth (koreogamy)?
or the fact, that they otherwise cannot attract women at all?
or do they like being used for their money?

because I HATE GOLD DIGGERS!!! YUCK!!!

410

Most Helpful Girl

• Both gold diggers and sugar daddies are on an equally low class level and are looking for each other. Do not degrade yourself down there.
    Since all sugar daddies offer is money (what gold diggers want) and are looking for young, fertile and beautiful girls AND since the gold diggers offer their young self and their beauty and fertility (what sugar daddies want) and are looking for the money, they are getting what they want.

Awesomeness in women plays no role for sugar daddies and I suppose money doesn't play a role for awesome women. At least money doesn't matter so much to me.

Most Helpful Guy