Why do men (or sugar daddies) go after gold diggers instead of potentially awesome women?

There are so many kinds of women out there and out of all of them they are specifically picking the gold diggers out of them. Why?
Is it because of looks?
or youth (koreogamy)?
or the fact, that they otherwise cannot attract women at all?
or do they like being used for their money?

because I HATE GOLD DIGGERS!!! YUCK!!!
Why do men (or sugar daddies) go after gold diggers instead of potentially awesome women?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Both gold diggers and sugar daddies are on an equally low class level and are looking for each other. Do not degrade yourself down there.
    Since all sugar daddies offer is money (what gold diggers want) and are looking for young, fertile and beautiful girls AND since the gold diggers offer their young self and their beauty and fertility (what sugar daddies want) and are looking for the money, they are getting what they want.

Awesomeness in women plays no role for sugar daddies and I suppose money doesn't play a role for awesome women. At least money doesn't matter so much to me.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah how can they even stand stupid gold diggers

0|1
    0|0
    • You tell me 🤷
      I mean I wouldn't know. Would you? I guess you don't know either 🤔😐

• Lol yeah I have no idea

• As long as I'm no sugar daddy and as long as i don't see any gold diggers I'm good :)

And I will never become a sugar daddy ☺

• A mix of everything I think, but probably they dont like being used for their money

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do u hate them so much when they aren’t after u?

0|1
    0|1
    • It's because girls can threaten to leave for a gold digger at anytime if there's a disagreement.

It's something girls can hold over our heads "you'll have to work for a new relationship while I can live like a queen"

• Show All
    • Sure Mrs. Anon. I don't have this problem since I don't have any money to become a victim of gold diggers. I am being responsible but I am asking why men choose gold diggers instead of awesome women. It may sound like nonsense, yet the practice is real.

• @Armourdillo She did not call you a jackass. She called the other guy a jackass.

What Guys Said 9

• Status and class. Gold diggers have the skills to behave that they're high status - which is what guys who want gold diggers require in a girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know about class. I think it's an opinion regarding class. And in my opinion gold diggers are one of the lowest class females.

• In your. But in the eyes of rich guys, they have class.

• Point made.

• Oh... I just assumed "you must have at least X dollars to date" or "you must be at least Y/10 attractive to date" was a general rule of thumb these days for women, even for the non gold diggers. I assume my Y is too low, so I would need to get a higher X (and also Y) to get anywhere.

Can you tell I'm cynical about women yet, because that's why I assume that throwing enough money at the problem will solve it (or just keep it for myself and ignore the problem entirely).

0|1
    0|0
  • It might be because it is easy. If all you had to do to get a good looking girlfriend is flash your wallet or whisper your salary, why would you go through all the trouble to get someone who requires you to actually put some effort in?

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they feel the don't get them? Or not deserving or maybe they just want flings or most likely can't find any awesome women because they are the rarest thing to find in the world (my opinion) shortly followed by awesome men I guess?

0|1
    0|0
  • One word: sex
    Awesome girls look past how much money a man throws at her, whereas gold diggers have eyes that only show vision when there's money involved.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those guys are usually thinking with their dicks, they're turned on to a girl's equipment, and don't even care if she's a gold digger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because sugar babies are young arm candy. That's pretty much it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Insecurity or distrust could be other reasons. They could be insecure about their looks or personality. Lack of trust is similar - they may not trust someone who is not with them for their money. While picking out the gold diggers is stupid (in my eyes), at the guy knows exactly what the woman wants and what he's getting into.
    Could be a control thing too. A normal relationship is give and take; a sugar daddy, for example, might feel he has a lot more control over the "relationship" as money is a large component of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well what can I say we like what we see on the outside first

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes