Girls, some guys feel like you need to be 'perfect' to get a girl. Can you instead tell us imperfections you like, or are perfectly fine to have?

I know, it's not actually true. But many guys feel that it's the case. I think some real life examples would help with perspective! So?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s definitely not true. It makes them look like such crybabies, nothing is uglier than believing that.
    That being said, I’ve always had a thing for shorter, leaner guys. I think acne is cute. I like loners (half of them are the sweetest humans, and the other half are creepy ass, whining bitch hats. I like the sweet ones, obvi). I love men that wear their weaknesses on their sleeves and aren’t afraid of being called emotional. I love a lack of confidence as well, it’s so much more real. I could go on forever honestly.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• First thing that came to mind was stretch marks? I guess they're more common on women but men get them too and they're totally fine. My boyfriend dislikes his back because he has these really vivid red-purple stretch marks along it, presumably from his rapid growth spurts during adolescence, and even though he hates it, I think it's sweet and actually looks kinda pretty.

Maybe weight too? Muscles have never been my thing. Don't get me wrong, I do think that most women enjoy them but I dunno, they've always looked odd to me. Just kinda bumpy and awkward. I mean, I'm not gonna reject a guy for having muscles but at the same time, it's not my preference. Guys seem to be just as insecure as women about being underweight or overweight. I'm not saying that being ridiculously skinny or having a lot of extra weight is attractive because I dont find it attractive but being a little underweight (my boyfriend is, always has been. He was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes about 10 months ago and, at that time, he dropped to around 100lbs which, for a 6'0 guy, is incredibly worrying, though he's gotten it a little more under control now) or a little overweight and having a little pudge isn't a big deal either.

3|0
    0|0
  • I definitely don't need a "perfect" guy. The guy I am into at the moment has a lazy eye when he's tired and I think it is the cutest thing. Just have to find someone that falls in love with all those quirks.

2|1
    0|0
  • I feel men think they need to be a certain size. We ain't blind. We cam see your chubby or that your really skinny.. end of the day we may find that attractive. Funnyness is theain feature i find attractive.. being happy and supportive.. as long as you have qualities.. the imperfections we actually find perfect.. and the 2 things i find unattractive are.
    1. Hygeine
    2. Anger and past jealousy issues

0|0
    0|0
  • No abs? No problem. I personally like abs a lot on a guy but if he doesn't have them, it's no big deal. Not 6'0 ft? Not a problem. Once again, I personally like taller guys but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't be with someone who is like only a little taller, same height, or shorter. It really depends on the person. You can be attractive as hell, have a great personality, and still have a chance with me even if you're around the heights that I stated.

2|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me, unless you're unkind or bigheaded. That really annoys me. Just be genuine, put the right amount of effort in and put yourself out there. You should find someone soon, there's always many people out there who will love you for you x

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not as simple as a list of imperfections because it all stars with your attraction to their strengths. From there, in the big picture, some imperfections seem inconsequential. Nobody is perfect, every single person has imperfections.

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay I believe no one is perfect. Mistakes are allowed with the exception of cheating so long as there are apologies and you try to make an effort to do better. I like knowing my guy is human. But, cheating and disrespect is a hard no

0|0
    0|0
  • Clingy behavior and spam are usually associated with annoyance. I personally like it, shows how much someone cares and enjoys talking to me. As long it´s not begging.
    Abit of arrogance is hot too as long it´s not towards me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like people who just are natural. Don't care about sizes
    Crazy hair? Join the club
    Cheap shoes? Don't care
    As long as you look decent it's fine
    It's mainly about how nice they are

2|0
    0|0
  • Well there's no such thing as perfect when it comes to humans. I think that when you fall for someone you overlook imperfections. For me as long as the man is respectful, loving, honest, faithful, and is clean. Being fit helps...
    I overlooked a lot of flaws in my 2 relationships because I felt loved, and respected then they started to change, once a woman starts shedding tears their flaws are soooo apparent and your feelings change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes