Girls, some guys feel like you need to be 'perfect' to get a girl. Can you instead tell us imperfections you like, or are perfectly fine to have?

I know, it's not actually true. But many guys feel that it's the case. I think some real life examples would help with perspective! So?

230

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s definitely not true. It makes them look like such crybabies, nothing is uglier than believing that.
    That being said, I’ve always had a thing for shorter, leaner guys. I think acne is cute. I like loners (half of them are the sweetest humans, and the other half are creepy ass, whining bitch hats. I like the sweet ones, obvi). I love men that wear their weaknesses on their sleeves and aren’t afraid of being called emotional. I love a lack of confidence as well, it’s so much more real. I could go on forever honestly.