Would you get sick of your SO if you were constantly with them?

Do you prefer to go out and do your own thing to avoid getting bored of them?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. Your SO should also be your friend. You should feel comfortable spending ample time with them, however, they shouldn't be your only friend. Everyone needs a life, and your SO can't be it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister does. She loves her boyfriend, and she's a clingy person but he takes it to a new level, she always had to tell him to go home as nice as she can. Sometimes he will even just sit in her apartment until she gets home, I think that annoys her.