Do you like girls that are shorter than you or the same height as you?

• Significantly shorter than me
    Vote A
  • Around the same height as me
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Shorter than me, so that I'd put her head on my heart when we cuddle! *daydreams*

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• I'd prefer her to be the same height, but I wouldn't turn her down because of her height if she's taller or Shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Size doesn't matter right ;)

Anyway, taller is usually weird. However significantly shorter might look cute but I prefer slightly shorter. Just 5-10 cm shorter is enough. That way you feel more like equals I guess. Or if there were some other rational explanation, I can't come up with it right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Six inches shorter than me is ideal, but I'd probably be willing to date a girl who was the same height as me too. It's fair game as long as she isn't taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been with a girl my height (6'2) the closest I've been was 5'9. It doesn't bother me if they are considerably shorter (5'2) or closer to my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5ft6 so I don't mind. I've dated taller girls and shorter girls. Generally I'd go shorter if I had the choice but you click with whoever you click with you know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter than me, but not a lot of girls are 6'2 or over

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'0 and I prefer girls with the height of 5'6-5'8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't have to be significantly shorter, but I do like them to be shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever been with women my height, oddly enough. Like, to a T.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes no difference to me what a girls height is she could be shorter or taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters as long as you like each other.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like shorter girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with tits. Yes. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Same

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes