Why do people hate Indian girls?

Long time ago I asked a question about what people think about dating indian girls and the responses were shocking. Even the indian guys were not supportive. Why is it so?

433

Most Helpful Guy

• My first and only ex was Indian. The relationship was hell as her parents were bent in traditional ways. I couldn't ever go to her house and meeting her was always a problem as she was restricted from having boyfriends. There was no sex because she felt guilty about going behind her parents back. She was always on a curfew because she had to be home before a certain time. I don't have anything against Indians and some (a minority of them in my opinion) are attractive. But they generally have this stuck up princess vibe about them. If I was to date another Indian I'd make sure that their actions are independent of their parents rules and they were very confident, modest, more sexually intimate, and had freedom with going out.

• What is a stuck up princess vibe? And are you indian?

• What makes you think you are too good for an indian girl with that ugly ass face?

• Haha so we're throwing insults on looks now... how old are you really? 16? And too good for her? No. Not enough chemistry and lack of the same values? Yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• they are just as gross as the men and their education is lower than hell if you tell them something they be "i wanna put my dick in your vagina" i tell them to leave me alone "mmmmm rub your pussy all over me your so damn beautful" i tell them i hate you "mmmmm what a tight pussy"

• Racist American

• shut your ass up at least the women are more behaved naturally, they are beautiful

• Well, not all are the way you say. at least, I'm not.
      And, I have also received hate from many guys but, I haven't made a fuss about it.