Why do people hate Indian girls?

Long time ago I asked a question about what people think about dating indian girls and the responses were shocking. Even the indian guys were not supportive. Why is it so?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My first and only ex was Indian. The relationship was hell as her parents were bent in traditional ways. I couldn't ever go to her house and meeting her was always a problem as she was restricted from having boyfriends. There was no sex because she felt guilty about going behind her parents back. She was always on a curfew because she had to be home before a certain time. I don't have anything against Indians and some (a minority of them in my opinion) are attractive. But they generally have this stuck up princess vibe about them. If I was to date another Indian I'd make sure that their actions are independent of their parents rules and they were very confident, modest, more sexually intimate, and had freedom with going out.

0|1
    0|0
    • What is a stuck up princess vibe? And are you indian?

• Show All
    • What makes you think you are too good for an indian girl with that ugly ass face?

• Haha so we're throwing insults on looks now... how old are you really? 16? And too good for her? No. Not enough chemistry and lack of the same values? Yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• they are just as gross as the men and their education is lower than hell if you tell them something they be "i wanna put my dick in your vagina" i tell them to leave me alone "mmmmm rub your pussy all over me your so damn beautful" i tell them i hate you "mmmmm what a tight pussy"

0|0
    0|1
    • Racist American

• Show All
    • shut your ass up at least the women are more behaved naturally, they are beautiful

• Well, not all are the way you say. at least, I'm not.
      And, I have also received hate from many guys but, I haven't made a fuss about it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• I must be an acceptation than.
    I think they're just jealous of their beauty.
    But I know a lot of people also think they're dirty, unapproachable, gold diggers, and aren't allowed to date outside their ethnicity.
    But I've noticed online too. There are all these lists 10 reasons NOT to date Indian girls. What the hell? Indian girls are awesome!

1|0
    0|0
    • I saw that too. But I have accepted that all this is because indian girls don't sleep around and then those guys who go rejected write such shit.

• That could be true. The guy who wrote that was really filled with hate

• We don’t hate them. There is nothing to hate about them.

It is the guys that are creepy.

• Being an indian i can tell that some of the girls that are pretty will never ever talk to a random guy and show a lot of attitude to even come and say hi.

Im not saying all are like this but some are like what i said

0|0
    1|0
    • If you are attractive they will talk to you.

• The point is that you have just met the wrong people, keep trying, you will meet good ones too.

And i really disgust these kind of assholes who despise others because of their nationality or origin, these are the reincarnates of those fucking racists who are stinking earth with their shitty ideals since ancient times.

1|1
    0|0
  • because they are materialistic. And judgmental but then again the whole country is. Its a rat race, who has the most degree, the most kids, the most cars, the number of saris, swarkamis (sp?)

1|2
    1|0
  • I've known a few. The main problems were the parents and the bad breath because of the spices in the food...

0|1
    2|1
    • Yeah, I know quite a few people white guys who don't bathe and, they're quite rude and, can't take criticism.

• Show All
    • Well, are you ugly, I don't think so.
      I travel in a metro, and based on appearence I can fell in love with 100s of girls daily.
      Well, he called us stinky, I told him that they don't bathe and are calling us stinky lol.
      Well, they have incomplete knowledge about us that's why they say such things.
      You should be the bigger woman and, consider them as childish.

• Okay, ur wish.
      Have a good day.
      Just remember this, racism isn't the answer to racism.

• Maybe they were all from Pakistan?

I've not known many Indian women and I've never dated one. Dating one? I don't think it would be an issue as long as she wasn't really "traditional" and came with all of these rules and there weren't Indian parents freaking out that she was dating someone who wasn't Indian.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pls explain "traditional"

• Parents ruled over them and they weren't really supposed to date guys that weren't Indian and the parents still expected to arrange the marriage and the girl is always waffling back and worth as to whether she wants to date me... or dump me and go live under her parents traditional rules.

• That is not the case with independent and educated girls.

• I don't know. I personally don't care where girls are from. The girl I love is actually Indian, or Indian American being that she was born here. Her parents were born in India.

2|0
    0|0
  • Its their preference an you can't change a person's preference.

But non Indian men have a negative connotation attached to Indian women since there is a notion that they aren't likely to give in easily to sex and eventually it comes down to that for most people who have a negative perspective about it

0|0
    0|0
    • No but there were Indian guys giving bad opinions.

• Show All
    • Why? I want a real relationship and then marriage.

• Then don't worry, the guys you are looking for don't keep sex as primary requirement.

• I never hated Indian girl. Perhaps they hate me coz i hv nvr been liked bh any indian girl though i m Indian. Indian girls are loyal n trustworthy and will not ditch anyone bcoz she found someone found better.

1|0
    1|0
  • If you said Indian men, I would say many have issues with the disgraceful antics of many of them. One only has to check out a sports site like CricInfo to see this side. Or English football sites

As for Indian women, I have never heard a bad word about them. Only ever praise and people thinking they are attractive.

Just think of Katrina Kaif

0|0
    0|0
  • With really pretty black hair and bushy eyebrows and pretty brown eyes and an atttactive accent whats not to like!
    Although most indian women are hard to date as America's society state being mixed with black is a bad thing and all stereotypes must be true. :[

0|0
    0|0
  • So I've dated Indian girls. I'm a white guy. Indian girls are... Unique. They are some of the highest stress people I have ever met, and they are incredibly passionate. That craziness is offputting. It also doesn't help that Indian girls are either smoking hot or just not... No between.

0|0
    0|0
    • in what way are they crazy?

• Show All
    • Vancouver, very diverse and accordingly very liberal. Wbu?

• @Volvagia Lancaster, Pennsylvania. There are a good bit of Indian people in Philadelphia though. That's like an hour away.

• Like pocahontas Indian or "welcome to internet support" Indian? Both are pretty awful choices.

0|0
    2|1
    • Why?

• Show All
    • I was just asking for clarification, still kissing the clarification.

• Missing. Autocorrect is a bitch

• i have no problem with indian women.. I think they are attractive

3|1
    0|0
  • I've never heard of anyone being repulsed by Indian girls. I've found some Indian girls to be very attractive

1|2
    0|0
  • Well, I Don't hate Indian girls. I just block someone instead of wasting my time arguing with them.
    Well, there are many misconceptions of Indians here but, it's our job to deal with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand, I wouldn't mind that at all. Actually I find Indian girls attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause they are assholes to men and kids.

Many are pedos

0|1
    2|1
  • Depends really, if she's good looking then it won't be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.

Tou shouldn't go into it much on here

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• in my opinion , I see men going for other races more than with indian women. I am indian and I actually want to date outside my race like latino or korean or white or european, but I feel they like other races more so i do not approach them =(

0|1
    0|0
    • I think that's the reason. They come across as shy and unapproachable. But I've also heard Indian girls get called ugly. I'm glad to hear you do. I tried to befriend a Punjabi girl and it didn't go over so well with her brother. And I asked my Indian friend and he said most don't even date outside of their ethnicity. I'm white by the way and would also like to date South Asian, Middle Eastern and Latina

• Show All
    • I have to agree. Don't think like that. I mean, if they chose to date you they obviously don't believe the stereotypes.

• There s nothing wrong with Indian girls. I know a lot of Black guys like Indian girls and vice versa.

• I've met some really intelligent Indian girls. Like doctors with a specialty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I had a big crush on my Indian physical therapist. She was really great. Engaged and straight, but I still liked her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes