In a blink of an eye, everything changed. HELP?

So I met this girl though a mutual friend. He had a get together that night. We clicked & exchanged numbers.

The next time we hung out, it was me, her and my friend. (So my friend was 3rd wheeling). We laid up & watched a movie, played pool.

She texted me immediately after we dropped her off saying “how much she had a great time, and how she finds me very attractive & how she loved every minute & that I’m a sweetheart”.

We Snapchat, she tells me she “can’t get enough of me” she even screenshots my selfies I send to her.

2 days ago, I took her out & walked around the city. Looked at Christmas lights (she loves them). And had dinner. She texted me after I dropped her off saying “Hello :) Thank you for an amazing time! You’re a sweetheart and I’m looking forward to more dates with you (hopefully) lol “
We kissed, which was a perfect moment.

Yesterday when we texted, things seemed tiny bit weird. She doesn’t screenshot my selfies, she acted weird. Just said “thanksss” when I complimented her & When I told her goodnight, she said “night!!!” Instead if something cute like she ALWAYS does.

What did I do wrong? I’m 20, turning 21.
She’s 23. She’s very attractive & gets a lot of attention. I don’t act needy/clingy. I give her genuine compliments in person, I make her laugh. I don’t text back right away.

I think I should ask her out again & make a move quick otherwise I might lose out. What do you think? Should I ask her to go out tomorrow

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like she is definitely into you! Us girls can sometimes be a little moody which doesn't really excuse the fact that she was acting strange while messaging you. It could be a few things. Something completely unrelated could've been bothering her and she didn't feel like talking (that can happen, I promise). She could also feel like things are going too fast. I wouldn't jump to conclusions at all because it seems as though you two have a nice bond going, but if she gets a lot of attention, you may not be the only guy she talks to. It sounds like she goes from guy to guy to receive compliments. Once a guy has built her up, she leaps to another. I could be completely wrong and that would be terrible to do to you since you seem like such a genuine guy. I would ask her out again and see if things return to normal. If not, I assure you finding another girl who suits you and returns the feelings in full won't be hard for you. :) I wish you the best of luck! xx

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes