In a blink of an eye, everything changed. HELP?

So I met this girl though a mutual friend. He had a get together that night. We clicked & exchanged numbers.

The next time we hung out, it was me, her and my friend. (So my friend was 3rd wheeling). We laid up & watched a movie, played pool.

She texted me immediately after we dropped her off saying “how much she had a great time, and how she finds me very attractive & how she loved every minute & that I’m a sweetheart”.

We Snapchat, she tells me she “can’t get enough of me” she even screenshots my selfies I send to her.

2 days ago, I took her out & walked around the city. Looked at Christmas lights (she loves them). And had dinner. She texted me after I dropped her off saying “Hello :) Thank you for an amazing time! You’re a sweetheart and I’m looking forward to more dates with you (hopefully) lol “
We kissed, which was a perfect moment.

Yesterday when we texted, things seemed tiny bit weird. She doesn’t screenshot my selfies, she acted weird. Just said “thanksss” when I complimented her & When I told her goodnight, she said “night!!!” Instead if something cute like she ALWAYS does.

What did I do wrong? I’m 20, turning 21.
She’s 23. She’s very attractive & gets a lot of attention. I don’t act needy/clingy. I give her genuine compliments in person, I make her laugh. I don’t text back right away.

I think I should ask her out again & make a move quick otherwise I might lose out. What do you think? Should I ask her to go out tomorrow

10