I am so self-conscious about my height! Am I too short to date tall guys?

I am a senior in high school and I am about to turn 19 in a couple months! But I have an issue standing literally-and metaphorically- over my head. I just grew a half inch this year, finally making me 5 feet. Plus I still weigh the same as a 10-12 year old, and my face makes me look like a 12 year old. 😭😭 I wonder if guys find it disgusting to possibly date someone who looks really young. I'm really attracted to tall guys because they give me a sense of security, but I feel like tall guys really like tall girls more 🙁

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look 12 to me. But trust me, it should not be a problem. My friend is 4'10 and she has to fight off guys with a stick lol. Joking aside, your hight and weight are connected so that's not an issue.

Also, don't jump for the first guy who likes you, this post makes me think you might so just be careful please

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same issue. It used to really bother me, but now I know it's nothing to worry about. I'm 37 now and my height has never been an issue with any man. I'm 5'1" and about 110lbs. No one believes I'm 37. I've literally had to pull my id out to prove it to some people. Lol You'll be grateful later in life. I guarantee it!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Are you kidding me?
    You have the most cards in the dating game.
    There is nothing cuter than short girls.
    Majority of the guys would be head over heels with you.
    You have almost all guys to chose from as apposed to tall girls who end up with a very limited sample group.

Don't worry little lady, cheer up 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be silly!! I like short just as much as tall... Probably prefer it! Reach for the stars... Literally! Haha

My Mrs in heels doesn't even pass my chin

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am 1.88m tall and I have already dated girls with about 1.60m (or so) and thats not the worst. Any high has its own specific adventages so I would say you should have no problem in finding a tall guy to be you boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • First me know guy is not going to what to date you because you look to young in my opinion that a bonus guys value youthful looks. Guys will date women of any height

0|0
    0|0
  • just flirt with tall guys and see how they react over time. try to get closer and give hints if you are bad at flirting.

the guy will eventually know it

0|0
    0|0
  • guys usually prefer shorter girls because we enjoy dominance over a female so much. so short girls are f***ing lovely!

0|0
    0|0
  • The smaller you are the taller the guys will be... Don't know how? but in my family is how stuff goes... my aunt is 5.3 and my uncle is 6.3

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all talk guys like tall girls. What's the average height you like in a guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Look... there is nothing wrong with you... i like girls like you... i think thats cute to be small

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww thats sweet a girl can be short for a guy it s really bad
    Good that im 1.77m snd when im 20 i guess i will reach 1.80

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick with shorter guys and I save the tall guys for the tall women

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6' and I like short girls about your height, so you should be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • As a 7'0 guy I like short girl but most seem short to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Around the 5ft mark is perfect in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like the perfect girl to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Bless you

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall guys like short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound great to me
    I'm 6' and i prefer short petite girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You're very lucky. 5 inch heels won't make you too tall for any guys and guys love tiny packages like yours. Enjoy it!

0|0
    0|0
  • MUST BE NICE

Believe me, you dont want to be 6'0 as a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl boo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes