I am so self-conscious about my height! Am I too short to date tall guys?

I am a senior in high school and I am about to turn 19 in a couple months! But I have an issue standing literally-and metaphorically- over my head. I just grew a half inch this year, finally making me 5 feet. Plus I still weigh the same as a 10-12 year old, and my face makes me look like a 12 year old. 😭😭 I wonder if guys find it disgusting to possibly date someone who looks really young. I'm really attracted to tall guys because they give me a sense of security, but I feel like tall guys really like tall girls more 🙁

419

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look 12 to me. But trust me, it should not be a problem. My friend is 4'10 and she has to fight off guys with a stick lol. Joking aside, your hight and weight are connected so that's not an issue.

Also, don't jump for the first guy who likes you, this post makes me think you might so just be careful please

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same issue. It used to really bother me, but now I know it's nothing to worry about. I'm 37 now and my height has never been an issue with any man. I'm 5'1" and about 110lbs. No one believes I'm 37. I've literally had to pull my id out to prove it to some people. Lol You'll be grateful later in life. I guarantee it!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE