Guys, Is it true opposites attract?

are you attracted to a laid back, innocent type of girl? I'm talking to a guy right now and he's complete opposite of me. He's outgoing and loves to party and get drunk. He's very kind and funny and has LOTS of friends. I'm laid back, I like to stay in, have few friends, can be outgoing but mostly I'm quiet and shy, I'm kind to everyone and laugh a lot and care a lot for others and I'm a huge family girl. He says he's really into me and his actions prove it but I'm wondering why he would be into me when I'm opposite of him (quiet, don't like to party, etc)... Guys what are your opinions on this?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it's not so much that opposites attract but more so that you are seduced by those who you wish to become or longed for earlier in your life.

Be it being young, reckless, free or whatever opposite of what has become of your life now. It's a type of longing and I believe people seduce themselves and give into this belief that this person will make things good or better, even if realistically it really doesn't work that way.