How would I tell my best friend that I want to have sex with him?

Plot twist (ya gonna hate me for this one) I'm dating his brother.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Then you wonder why guys call people like you a slut. Want the cake and eat it too. If you're not happy with boyfriend don't waste his time. Leave him and I would suggest to not cause problems by going with his brother. That's idiotic and childish.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He cheated on me first asshole lmfao. And if you must know I really don't give a fuck about what guys call me.

• Then why are still with him? And yes you will care when people find out what you done.
      You young folks have a lot to learn about relationships. It never ends well when you do things out of spite and revenge, never.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• First, if you are unhappy with your current boyfriend then leave him. Simple as that. Stop wasting his time. Wait a bit then ask your crush on a date and go from there.

2|2
    0|0
  • Plot twist... sucks... you'd fuck up a brothers relationship for a bit of hard wang?

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I haven't done anything that's first. Second his brother would be ruining their relationship if we had chose to do so not me. Third I NEVER said that I was going to do it. Questioned it but never attempted.

• Yes we hate you for this one but urges are urges right? Maybe you want to not date his brother before doing anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be vocal. Tell him about it. Just don't mess things up else you'll end up losing both of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • But like how? I suck at talking about my feelings

• Tell him that he's attractive and ask him if you look pretty. Try to get signals and then take lead. Tell him he looks hot and give him a peck. See how the reaction is. Go with the flow accordingly.

• just say "I want to have sex with you" :)

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't think he'd freak and tell his brother? Lmao

• Show All
    • Well he cheated and I feel like getting even instead of just letting it go so I wanna cheat but in silence. I don't know strange way of payback i guess

• That's your call but i guess you should maybe first let him go if you're mad at him. Cheating isn't cool :( even if he did it, if the brother is your friend he'll understand why you left him. After that, you can nail everyone you want =)

• Approach them as an idea of a 3some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idiot, lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes