How would I tell my best friend that I want to have sex with him?

Plot twist (ya gonna hate me for this one) I'm dating his brother.

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Then you wonder why guys call people like you a slut. Want the cake and eat it too. If you're not happy with boyfriend don't waste his time. Leave him and I would suggest to not cause problems by going with his brother. That's idiotic and childish.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He cheated on me first asshole lmfao. And if you must know I really don't give a fuck about what guys call me.

• Then why are still with him? And yes you will care when people find out what you done.
      You young folks have a lot to learn about relationships. It never ends well when you do things out of spite and revenge, never.