Why do you date a bisexual girl?

I mean why do you date a half lesbian, when you can date a complete straight girl and be in a natural relationship...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? She's interesting, intelligent, and whatever else you like in her. So what if she's bi.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Unnatural
      Many risks of cheating! (mind and physically)

• Natural? More like paradigms and beliefs.
      As Einstein has pointed out, common sense is actually nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind prior to the age of eighteen. Every new idea one encounters in later years must combat this accretion of “self-evident” concepts

Most Helpful Guy

• A half lesbian? Doesn't make sense, and if you mean as in "Why date someone who also dates females" Because they also date males and you probably like them. How much you love someone shouldn't be based on their sexuality

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Meh, my boyfriend dates me because he finds me attractive, we enjoy being around each other, and we make each other happy. My bisexuality affects our relationship in no way, positively or negatively. We do nothing that he wouldn't do with a straight girl.

2|0
    0|0
  • Half lesbian isn't a thing. You're lesbian, ur bi or ur straight. End of.

1|0
    0|0
    • Then according to your profile you're half Japanese isn't it?, how is that possible?, if you're Japanese you're Japanese! that's it, if you're saying you're half Japanese then where is your other half?

straight half + lesbian half = the bisexual female

• Show All
    • And if your example is true then my example should also be true... what if your mother is a 100% lesbian and you have a 100% straight donated father, so you can call yourself a half les and half straight then, In reality you call yourself a bi until you don't date someone, let's say you married lesbian woman, then you call yourself a lesbian couple, no? or do you female pair even have a name to identify what kind of couple you are?

• If your mother is 100% lesbian, how is she married to a man? Can you not see the difference between nationality and sexuality? If i get married to a woman, we will be a lesbian couple as it is two women. If i get married to a man, we will be a straight couple, but that does not mean i will stop being bisexual. For all god knows i could cheat with a woman on my husband or vice versa - a man on my wife. (Not that i support adultery.)

• It's not even ignorance, you're so fucking stupid and a total disgrace in this day and age.

1|0
    0|0
    • I respect your point of view on this because you're just another bisexual.

• I never stated my sexuality go suck your gods dick while satin licks your ass you can mot be more disgraceful

• Who said I'm worshiping gods dick.

• She isn’t half lesbian or completely straight. That’s the meaning of bisexual. She isn’t a lesbian she’s BI.

1|0
    0|0
    • If a bi girl marries a lesbian, how do call them... a lesbian couple or some fucked up couple?
      a lesbian couple right... for guys dating a bi girl is like dating a lesbian that does a part time job for them as being a straight (the same way that lesbians feels about bi girls) and in this unnatural relationship there are many bonuses for guys like being in a threesomes and etc.

• Because when you love someone then orientation shouldn’t matter.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you , and I can love anyone in the world including you.
      but when is comes to sex orientation should matter.
      This maybe my lack of understanding of female sexuality but as I heard they would fuck anyone if they really feel love for them (or if they have something to feel love about them Ex money , car, big house etc). They would would fuck ugly fat bold guy only if they love him (or his money) there has to something they have to love about him, right? lol
      Most those chicks finger their best friends because they love their best friends, and then consider themselves bi.

• A half lesbian? That makes no sense lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I mean, I don't care whether or not my boyfriend is straight or bi. As long as he's attracted to me I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• LMAO. I just watched to male monkeys blow each other on YouTube. (My buddy thought it would be funny to send me the link) same sex activities are seen all over the natural world. Calm down wit yo bad self chief

0|0
    0|0
  • Because i don’t care if she used to date or finds women attractive because she’s into me and with me.

Plus if you’re into threesomes, it’s a possibility in the future with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys see a bisexual woman as a chance for a potential threesome. Others see it as someone open to their sexuality and won't descrimate between male and female when looking for relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is bisexual and Im planning on marrying her. Your point of view is interesting because you think they would be half straight half gay, but in reality they can be as straight as a straight girl if they're happy to be with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that "natural relationship" may not be the same kind of love and affection that your bisexual girl and you both want, in terms, the straight girl might not be what you want after all

0|0
    0|0
  • just cos it's unnatural to be bi doesn't mean it's bad so I would have no issue dating a bi girl what would be the difference anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz she is more likely to have a threesome with her best friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • No Idea really, I sure wouldn't and for the exact reason you mentioned. Thanks for posting this.

0|0
    1|0
  • It can be a natural relationship. There is no such thing as a half lesbian

0|0
    0|0
  • why not plus maybe you could have a 3some id love to

0|0
    0|0
  • If that happened to me I would end it I'm homophobic so can't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes cause i am bi too