Why do you date a bisexual girl?

I mean why do you date a half lesbian, when you can date a complete straight girl and be in a natural relationship...

817

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? She's interesting, intelligent, and whatever else you like in her. So what if she's bi.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Unnatural
      Many risks of cheating! (mind and physically)

• Natural? More like paradigms and beliefs.
      As Einstein has pointed out, common sense is actually nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind prior to the age of eighteen. Every new idea one encounters in later years must combat this accretion of “self-evident” concepts

Most Helpful Guy

• A half lesbian? Doesn't make sense, and if you mean as in "Why date someone who also dates females" Because they also date males and you probably like them. How much you love someone shouldn't be based on their sexuality

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE