Girls, if you had to choose from one: a shy, mysterious, handsome guy or a handsome, extrovert player, who would u choose and why?

21

What Girls Said 2

• The player. With players you know where you stand, even when is just for fun... and you do have fun. Players, because they have such good game, make you feel good about yourself

The "Mystery" of shy guys wears off fast, and you never know where you are with them.. I'm not meaning to offend any shy guys. I've liked and been involved with both kinds of guys, but shy guys can be exhausting. You make a whole lot of effort to get very little back, one day you can get them talking and everything will be great, the next they can be avoiding you like anything, and then the next, they'll want to be around you again. Even when you eventually end up dating, you're constantly on eggshells about doing or saying the right or wrong thing.
    You can't get hurt by a p layer so long as your on the same page, and even if you do, you get over it quickly. Shy guys can destroy a girl so much more effectively than a million players ever could..

• Shy, mysterious, guy. I'm introverted , shy and quiet. Being with someone who is extroverted would tire me down. When I get home I'm tired a. f. from all the loud noisy people around me. Don't want to deal with that shit when I'm home as well.

What Guys Said 1

• You literally just described me I’m shy and sometimes mysterious