What opposite trait of the opposite sex do you like?

I am a virgin looking for a manwhore to marry.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like most of the people answering don't seem to get the question. I like women who are (not too!) popular, though I've really only ever made a small number of friends in my life.

• They say they want a kind and loyal woman. That is the opposite trait of theirs? They didn't get the question lol

• Glad I am getting the idea, then. There are two "opposite"s in the question, folks! And she even gave an example of one! Not "what do you want in the opposite sex", but "what do you want that's very unlike you".

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I guess the most obvious answer is dominance in guys whereas I'm more inclined to submission.