What opposite trait of the opposite sex do you like?

I am a virgin looking for a manwhore to marry.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like most of the people answering don't seem to get the question. I like women who are (not too!) popular, though I've really only ever made a small number of friends in my life.

1|0
    0|0
    • They say they want a kind and loyal woman. That is the opposite trait of theirs? They didn't get the question lol

• Glad I am getting the idea, then. There are two "opposite"s in the question, folks! And she even gave an example of one! Not "what do you want in the opposite sex", but "what do you want that's very unlike you".

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I guess the most obvious answer is dominance in guys whereas I'm more inclined to submission.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• @gursak- with a butt like yours, if you are a virgin, then I am an astronaut! Nice try, but Im not believing you... 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • A virgin can't work out? Lol

• No I’m glad you do work out if that’s how you got such a great butt! OK so I am an astronaut looking for a virgin with a great butt!!

• Boobs and hips.

And what makes you think a "manwhore" wants to settle down?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kindness is a really attractive quality to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a woman with a good and loyal heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Titties and kinkyness

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Many more things

0|0
    0|0
  • multi tasking and convo leaders

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummnn what?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Oh, look at you. Calling men whores. Precious.

0|1
    1|0
    • Yeess!! Manwhores are cool unlike womenwhores.

• Show All
    • I made you angry. Yeah. Good. But I am serious. I will marry a man who has had many hookups. by the way I am a virgin

• Have you? Interesting.

And whatever helps you sleep at night.

Recommended myTakes