We met about 2 weeks ago, and he told me he loves me. Is this possible?

He is the sweetest person I have ever been in a relationship with. He doesn’t rush anything at all, and he always asks me to make sure what he does is ok.

He has never asked me for typical things that guys do (like nudes, sex... etc). He just tells me how much he thinks I’m amazing, he helps me whenever I’m upset, and he tells me how beautiful and amazingly different I am.

He texts me every morning and night, and we text and talk for hours. He’s truly anyone’s dream guy. He would do anything for me.

I’m just confused because I’ve never had anyone say they love me before. It’s scary for me. Is it really possible that he could love me already?
  • Yes it’s possible
  • No it’s not possible

46

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible indeed! He seems to be very sensitive and intelligent, don't miss him. And don't be afraid, maybe it's a new sensation but it seems to be genuine :-)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• "We met about 2 weeks ago"..."he doesn't rush anything"

Yeah, okay, hun. He's already got you in a relationship and it's been 14 days.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It was my choice to be in the relationship, that’s not what I meant. What I meant is he doesn’t rush anything like hugging, kissing... etc.

Mainly just that he’s respectful on my decisions and what I do/don’t want.