We met about 2 weeks ago, and he told me he loves me. Is this possible?

He is the sweetest person I have ever been in a relationship with. He doesn’t rush anything at all, and he always asks me to make sure what he does is ok.

He has never asked me for typical things that guys do (like nudes, sex... etc). He just tells me how much he thinks I’m amazing, he helps me whenever I’m upset, and he tells me how beautiful and amazingly different I am.

He texts me every morning and night, and we text and talk for hours. He’s truly anyone’s dream guy. He would do anything for me.

I’m just confused because I’ve never had anyone say they love me before. It’s scary for me. Is it really possible that he could love me already?
  • Yes it’s possible
    Vote A
  • No it’s not possible
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible indeed! He seems to be very sensitive and intelligent, don't miss him. And don't be afraid, maybe it's a new sensation but it seems to be genuine :-)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• "We met about 2 weeks ago"..."he doesn't rush anything"

Yeah, okay, hun. He's already got you in a relationship and it's been 14 days.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It was my choice to be in the relationship, that’s not what I meant. What I meant is he doesn’t rush anything like hugging, kissing... etc.

Mainly just that he’s respectful on my decisions and what I do/don’t want.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it's quite possible and his behavior is respectful and consistent with being in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Love at first site. Me and my girlfriend were like that

0|0
    1|0
  • I am like exactly like that. I would kill for a girlfriend like you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it’s possible there is people who say they love each other after the first week so

0|0
    0|0
  • He is like me but my girlfriend is depressed so I've no chance :(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Two weeks in, he's probably infatuated and thinks that that feeling is the same as being in love.
    It isn't. That doesn't mean he can't truly love you in the future, but it's incredibly unlikely that he does now.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s possible but unlikely

0|0
    0|0
  • People fall in love in sec

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes