He blocked me after years of no contact?

This guy from three years ago whom im not even friends with on fb blocked me after three years... wtf i was nt even thinkin about me and he blocked me... why after years?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably cleaned up his friend list or something like that. So he did that probably with a bunch of people he doesn't have any contact anymore.

• im not friends with him

• Then maybe he has a really weird and jealous girlfriend or he was just drunk and he thought it was funny to block people with which he doesn't have contact anymore or he has had some rough times and is blocking now everyone he knows in a symbolic act to leave his past behind.

Or you got hacked and the hacker send him from your account a message, so he blocked you.

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know it took him years to block you? Do you check in often? And if you’re over it, I don’t see the issue anyways. If you’re not that’s a different and long story but..

• can u answers the q please

• Well I can’t really answer if all I know is that you haven’t talked in 3 years. Maybe he was going through his friends and clearing it out.

• IM NOT FRIENDS WITH HIM ON FB