He blocked me after years of no contact?

This guy from three years ago whom im not even friends with on fb blocked me after three years... wtf i was nt even thinkin about me and he blocked me... why after years?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably cleaned up his friend list or something like that. So he did that probably with a bunch of people he doesn't have any contact anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • im not friends with him

• Then maybe he has a really weird and jealous girlfriend or he was just drunk and he thought it was funny to block people with which he doesn't have contact anymore or he has had some rough times and is blocking now everyone he knows in a symbolic act to leave his past behind.

Or you got hacked and the hacker send him from your account a message, so he blocked you.

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know it took him years to block you? Do you check in often? And if you’re over it, I don’t see the issue anyways. If you’re not that’s a different and long story but..

0|0
    0|0
    • can u answers the q please

• Well I can’t really answer if all I know is that you haven’t talked in 3 years. Maybe he was going through his friends and clearing it out.

• IM NOT FRIENDS WITH HIM ON FB

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Not to be mean, but how does this even affect you. Just move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • can someone just answer the q

• Show All
    • Ohhhhhhhh. I don't know what to tell you. I mean how did you even find out he blocked You?

• by accident

• Why do you care?

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do you care if there is no contact at all?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• How would you know he blocked you? Did you go looking for him to even find that out?

0|0
    0|0
    • by accident

• No it wasn't by accident. You cannot accidentally see if a certain someone blocked you. You have to actually type in their name and look for them in order to know if they blocked or not. There is no answer for this other than the fact he may know you are basically "stalking" him and blocked you so it no longer happens again. Leave him alone and move on.

• he can't see that

• Blocked or unfriended? That seems strange

0|0
    0|0
  • Booty call

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes