Can’t say no to this?

Let’s say a guy was attractive. had abs and muscles, was rich and is nice with a decent personality and not an asshole. How often would a girl reject someone like this? (In my opinion it would be at most 1%. I’m asking cuz I’m curious and this is what I plan on being in the future so😂)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol abs dont attract all girls tbh but having a decent personality and not being an asshole woulf obviously give you a much higher chance of finding a good women x

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't plan on girls just saying "Yes!" because you're attractive and seemingly nice. I've seen some attractive people in my time, most of them being nice, but I don't know them, so why would I just say yes if they asked? What I'm saying is that your personality (going way beyond nice or assish) is way more important.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Normally the guy should reject galz. Provided he's self sufficient and handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep almost 0 rejection, this kind of man has everything women like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls these days wouldn't look past that you're a nice guy, and take you out if the game immediately, because they think you're faking it just to get pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything seems fine, but the most important thing is confidence and stability (as in organised).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes