Why do girls go for all of the stupid guys in high school?

I have always noticed girls go for guys that are just completely stupid. They have terrible grades, and have no jobs or money. They have no future or ambition but that's attractive to girls I guess.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait till you get to college or university; the tides will change.

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel like I'll be behind though, I've never even had a girlfriend

• I didn't start dating till I was 22. Everyone is different.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it seems unjust now, because when you're young, you tend to idealize girls (even if you might not be consciously aware of it), so it seems that a lot of girls are chasing boys who are "beneath them".

BUT, as you get older, you'll realize that a lot of those girls are dumb or have bad personalities themselves, so those girls are not great catches themselves, no matter how pretty they might look. It's not a princess with a scoundrel that you see, but a scoundrel with another scoundrel. xD

There are great girls out there, but they're just as hard to find as great guys are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Because a lot the girls in high school are young and stupid, too. When I look back on some of the things I did when I was that age, young and stupid is the best reason I can figure for why I did those things. Same applies to relationships.

1|1
    0|0
  • The dumb guys are usually more attractive (muscular) and most easy to manipulate.

I always went for the smarter guys. I like intelligent conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • For the same reason that guys tend to go for the dumb bimbos in high school, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I seriously don’t know. There are some pretty stupid idiots in my school. There aren’t many guys that I like😂

I have some great stories of guys acting very immature and dumb lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, I wish I knew. I don't personally see the appeal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it’s high school and people make stupid decisions that they will learn from (hopefully)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we’re in high school and we suppose to be stupid

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes