Why do girls go for all of the stupid guys in high school?

I have always noticed girls go for guys that are just completely stupid. They have terrible grades, and have no jobs or money. They have no future or ambition but that's attractive to girls I guess.

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait till you get to college or university; the tides will change.

• I feel like I'll be behind though, I've never even had a girlfriend

• I didn't start dating till I was 22. Everyone is different.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it seems unjust now, because when you're young, you tend to idealize girls (even if you might not be consciously aware of it), so it seems that a lot of girls are chasing boys who are "beneath them".

BUT, as you get older, you'll realize that a lot of those girls are dumb or have bad personalities themselves, so those girls are not great catches themselves, no matter how pretty they might look. It's not a princess with a scoundrel that you see, but a scoundrel with another scoundrel. xD

There are great girls out there, but they're just as hard to find as great guys are.