How to weed out guys who want hookups on dating apps to find the ones who are looking to date?

It seems like dating apps are the only way to go these days. But is there a way to weed out the guys who only want hookups to find the ones who want to get back in the dating pool?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to them and ask some questions on what they really want.. But don't meet them around your home or there's. Meet them at a nice central public place a couple of times. I'm also on dating sites and I only choose to meet women in public first and get to know them. Because I want a relationship and not a hook up. Some women are just like some guys