Did he lose all interest in me?

I work with this guy. After months of casual flirting, I got up the courage to let him know that I was into him. And the feeling was mutual! We immediately started hanging out (and the hang outs were not very friendly... if you know what I mean...). This hook up/flirt at work/ text nonstop thing went on for months. Then it kind of stopped for a bit. Then it started back up again for awhile. Then it ended again. This on and off thing has been for about a year now, which didn’t bother me at first... but it’s starting to make me question things. A couple months ago I asked him what we were and he responded, “I want to be together, but I’m not looking for anything serious right now,” and I was totally on board with that! I know for a fact that he is not seeing other girls, but he sends so many mixed messages of being interested one day and then not interested the next by going MIA, being a little distant at work, or not responding to a text. For a little while I had to be the one to initiate all the texting, but I’ve recently backed off completely at work AND over text. And he hasn’t tried to reach out for weeks... Is he just not into me anymore?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• And you know he is not seeing or contacting other girls how if you haven't been contacting him? I am not seeing a positive outcome for you so far but maybe if you provide more information. You also should specify if u can handle tough love or if I need to shelter your feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry girl he was probably never into you... yeah he thought you were cute and fun but only for hookups. Once guys (who are just wanting to hook up) find out that you might be wanting more they are gonna back off. If you want him as more than a hookup buddy then stop giving him sex. And if you are fine with just sex then don't trip when he doesn't text you