Im positive this kid likes me and I don't know what to do?

I added this guy back on snapchat (thinking it was someone else), when i realized it was someone else i didn't remove them and then the guy asked to get to know me better so i just said okay, because i knew he was in my grade at my school. He started talking to me a ton and basically everyday. Eventually he asked me to go see a movie with him and his friends but i said i couldn't (i had never talked to the guy in real life and knew it would be awkard). Then a while later he asked to hangout again and i gave him the same response and then afterwards he asked me to go to the school play. I said maybe, even tho i didn't wanan go and then the next day at school people were asking about our date and turns out he was calling it a date, but when i asked him about it and told him i didn't like him back he just said that was never his intention. A couple days later he asked me if i liked him (even tho i literally told him i didn't a few days prior) and i said i didn't. Later he was talking to me about asking some girl out because the girl he actually likes doesn't like him back and thought the date was just hanging out, and i felt like he was hinting towards me but i played dumb. I keep seeing him in the hallway now and its so awkward because we dont talk outside of snapchat and have classes together and i also feel so bad for rejecting him. I dont know if i should say hi to him in the hallway or ignore him because i dint want to come off as mean, but i also dont want to lead him on..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Best bet is, he does like you. If you dont like him its fine.

Just talk to him casually and if he brings it just put him straight. Yes, he might be heartbroken but at least you are not leading him on or putting him in the horrid friendzone

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl u should say hi to him and smile at him and maybe build up the courage to talk to him cuz he probably thinks you don’t like him as a friend😁

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Just ignore him. Better to not do anything that would indicate mixed signals

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you could say hello because he got the message

0|0
    0|0
  • Just casually talk to him and make it clear you won't become a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • FUCK snapchat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes