Why do you think I can't find a girlfriend?

Physically i'm:
-tall
-average looking (slightly nerdy looking)
-skinny (no matter how much i eat or workout)
-i dress well
-i'm higienic
-i would rate myself a 6/10 overall

Personality wise i'm:
-very funny and kind (according to my friends)
-kinda lazy
-smart (also i have a college degree and i'm taking a masters degree currently. My college has a lot of girls but none of them ever shows interest in me)
-i never approach girls i like because i'm too shy to do that even though i have a lot of female friends (also girls never seem to want to be more than friends with me so i never feel motivated to approach girls that interest me because i feel like no girl will want to date me)
- i'm not very social. I like to stay at home and rarely go to parties or social events. I usually leave the house only 3 times a week. I have only like 8 friends
-i don't really have a hobby or a talent that makes me stand-out from the other people. I'm pretty average at everything
-i'm not picky when it comes to girls (i mean i wouldn't date a girl i find ugly but i wouldn't mind dating the most average girl on earth)
  • You're not physically attractive
  • Your personality is not interesting enough
  • You don't try to approach girls
    Vote C
  • You're not social enough
    Vote D
  • I don't know why either
    Vote E

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure you’re kind? A lot of guys claim to be “nice guys” and get pissed at women for existing and end up being more abusive than any other guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • As i said: according to my friends

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a combination of your lack of social behavior, your lack of hobbies, and your lack confidence.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE