Guys, Is a girls chest more attractive or her backside to you? What one, and why?

Your preference, I know that it differs from what guy you’re speaking with.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm definitely an ass man. Maybe because I'm bisexual I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
    • Preferences, is what I get out of everyone’s answers. Thank you for the reply!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Ass and legs like a Thoroughbred... Steal my heart every time. She could be an ironing board with nippled.. wouldn't care
    Breast are way way overrated!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which side is nicer but I love both. I'm an ass man though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why are you a ass man? If you don’t mind me asking aha.

• I'm not sure. I just have a thing for a nice ass. I can't keep my hands off my girlfriend's.

• Fair enough lol. Thanks for the reply!

• I'm a leg and butt guy. Nice thighs and butts are where it's at in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the whole package. Not just one part or the other. Boobs are fun, ass is great but it's hard not to like both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of an ass man as to why who knows legs are the main thing though and hips.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chest. But not too big. But then again, I'm never opposed to a nice looking butt

1|0
    0|0
  • if it is a small breasted woman, i am under her spell

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I find breasts more attractive butt I'll look at women's butts just as much frankly so long as she's got an attractive face and isn't too fat I'll probably be attracted to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Chest, obviously. The boobs are one of the most important keys to beauty (for women).

1|0
    0|0
  • I like her back better specially bending over cause it feel so good when having sex feeling that ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Backside because I favor a particular sex position

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the reply lol.

• No problem it's just my answer to that question because it's true men are attracted to what they want

• Guys differ in what kind of look they find attractive. Just was curious. Either way, thank you again for answering.

• Tits. Because I speak to her front not her back.

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s a good one lol.

• I’m an ass man for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • B b b breasts are fun...

1|0
    0|0
    • Just curious, but to you what is attractive about smaller breast?

• Omg they are so sensitive. Playing withem definitly leads to a lot of passion

• I am a boob man

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the response. Sorry if you’ve seen this question more than mine lol.

• Its okay. Different guys like different things. Its not about the girl though its more of the personal preference. Merry Christmas in advance.

• I understand that. Differs from the male. Merry Christmas to you in advance as well.

• backside. But the face is the best part

1|0
    0|0
  • Boobs for me. I LOVE a nice pair of boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Breasts

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a butt man.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the reply. Sorry if you’ve seen this question more than mine lol.

• No problem at all.

• dude, just tits or ass. we're all adults here. and this gets asked thousands among thousands of times, just ise the search button

1|0
    0|0
    • just say*

• Show All
    • Didn’t think I ordered a side of attitude with your answer. Thanks for the input aha. Have a good one.

• No prob.

Recommended myTakes