What's the most unattractive trait that you commonly see among the opposite gender?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• social media necessity in daily life... makes women seem very insecure and self conscious of what others care or not care at all

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• For me, it would be talking to a guy who is sweet and nice when he is just taking to me or just around me, but when he is among a group of friends he automatically just joins in in the joking around and teasing and ignoring me that the rest of the guys do. I dealt with that all through highschool. It's really obnoxious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dirty jokes. I don't know why guys make so many dirty jokes. Do they think they are super funny? Do they think that it interests girls? Because personally, I get weirded out and kinda grossed out.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dirty jokes as the title suggests are basically jokes. Well the general mindset of a guy being mostly horny... Dirty jokes are often told xD

• I hate it when guys hide their emotions and when their complex to read. Drugs kills it and drinking to a very unsafe and unrecommended point.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys my age like to play games

0|1
    0|0
  • they're attitude

0|1
    0|0
  • Superiority complex.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I absolutely hate how most women act oblivious to the way they flirt with guys. It usually rears it's ugly head after you've gone and done something nice for her like bought concert tickets for a band she likes. She'll tell you that she either doesn't want to go, or can't, and then say some bullshit like "Well I didn't ask you to do that."

0|0
    0|0
  • Always on their fucking phone. I know many guys do this too, but from my experience, it's more prevalent with women.

0|3
    0|0
  • Sleazy ghetto behavior , shitty attitude, tatted up, thots, no moral center to speak of.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lack of personal responsibility (it's always somebody else's fault).

0|2
    0|0
  • There is nothing in the world more attractive than cleavage it is insanely sexy it's classy and it's so freaking attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are disgustingly fat. I guess we all can agree on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being manipulative
    Being a feminist
    Being entitled

0|0
    0|0
  • smoking kills it all in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • Makeup

0|1