Why are beautiful women usually mean?

i am a very beautiful girl... i model... very lean skinny tall and i must admit... im very arrogant about it... im very competitive even towards my sisters... i feel like more beautiful then them so i deserve better treatment... growing up as a teen i was also very narcissistic... i felt like a god or so... i just dont want to feel that way but life just comes easy for me... and I've noticed it too with friends... they are always bitches... and mean or are plain narcissistic cause they have more opportunities in life.. jobs wise... love... even friendships comes easy... they usually party vip and know the hottest people around.. why is that?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I read a study that examined the attitudes of people playing Monopoly. The control group of people that won fair and square were humble. The people the doctors gave extreme advantages to like property and extra money were more convinced that they deserved it. They were even ten times more likely to take the last snack items and engage in rude behavior. It seems to show that the less a person works for being ahead even if it's just a game, the more likely they are to believe that they actually deserve their advantage. For example, assholes who are born into money, beautiful women and so forth. Nothing you did merited your advantage, you were just lucky, so you were disproportionately sure that you deserved it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're very beautiful based off how you just described yourself. Frankly, it sounds like you have an ugly heart. You sound like an ugly person. I know plenty of women who carry themselves with class and grace and they're all physically appealing to most.