Does she want to date me or im I getting played?

Bharden95
There's this girl i love we dated before but i found while we started back talking in July she actually had a boyfriend. We hung out but he was away from school and didn't see her. I didn't know until i inbox him. I pay bills in her house and spoil her son and furnished her house, even have the key to the house. We never did anything sexually. After both of us showed up to the house there was another guy there she just got off a date with. A week later the guy hmu saying they had a heart to heart conversation about everything and she doesn't have feelings for me she is just using me for financial support and as far as her son she asked him was he ready to be something more to him. I told her and she left a voicemail disputing that. Later he said he got chewed out for telling me that. They work together once a month and when i asked did y'al talk she said no only to find out she did. He showed me his call log and she doesn't even talk to me like she did him or video chat me. She told me they only had sex twice but he claims they had sex multiple times at multiple hotels and her house. They were dating since April and everything happened at the end of October and November. I'm really confused
Does she want to date me or im I getting played?
Add Opinion