Just wanna meet a guy worth it?

I am 20 years old and every guy I meet just wants to Mess around and I want something real like marriage and a family so my questions is... is there anyone out there :(

122

Most Helpful Guy

• We exist! But... Looking for marriage and a family will be hard, among guys your age. There are a lot of reasons, but one is simply that the long-term commitment is terrifying to many. Too many have seen bad marriages go on for years, or are just plain terrified of waking up years later and realizing that that life isn't what they really wanted.

Keep your chin up, and keep putting yourself out there, hard as it is. Somebody with your priorities is bound to come around.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try family friends, church or friends of friends.