Just wanna meet a guy worth it?

I am 20 years old and every guy I meet just wants to Mess around and I want something real like marriage and a family so my questions is... is there anyone out there :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We exist! But... Looking for marriage and a family will be hard, among guys your age. There are a lot of reasons, but one is simply that the long-term commitment is terrifying to many. Too many have seen bad marriages go on for years, or are just plain terrified of waking up years later and realizing that that life isn't what they really wanted.

Keep your chin up, and keep putting yourself out there, hard as it is. Somebody with your priorities is bound to come around.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Try family friends, church or friends of friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Well to for marriage you must know each other well understand each other well and you have to find out that you both are compatible with each other or not and you are not that much old to think about marriage at first i hope you are working on your career also. So ya do hard work for your career and mean while you will get to meet someone who will worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try giving a chance to those you would normally wouldn't. I was recently given a chance by 19yr old. Neither of us would normally date with such an age gap, but its actually working out swell.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, those guys are out there. You can't just expect to run into him at the club or out with your friends though. What are you doing in your day to day existence that would encourage a "nesting" type of guy to come into your life?

0|0
    0|0
  • No guy that young seriously wants to have kids and marriage at that age. People may say otherwise but that's a massive commitment for someone so young to have.

0|0
    0|0
  • There might be some guys but, I doubt anyone will look for a marriage at 20.
    Relationships is more like a timepass since, they are busy in completing their college and, working simultaneously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, you just have to sort the wheat from the chaff. Which is frustrating.

It will happen, probably when you least expect it ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes me, but most guys just say that to get ins with you. Its really hard find the right guy i bet most of them are dickheads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there are people like that out there like me wish I could find a girlfriend to but stuck at home in online school tends to kill your social life

0|0
    0|0
  • Which country do you want. And what type of man do you want?

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about having a child and marriage for a while, live your life with him and when he is ready you will get what you wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes