How would you perceive a guy who rejects females who are really attractive repeatedly?

If a guy purposely rejects females who are in the 7+ range in body & face repeatedly with no emotion & awareness of what he's done?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, I wouldn't really care, because I wouldn't be the one coming up to him in the first place.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of us are incredibly perceptive for instance regardless of how hot you are i won't even give you the time of day if I think your a bitch. I have personally rejected 8's and above for less attractive girls in front of them because the 8's just came off concieted.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Picky maybe? Or gay. Not always considered a bad thing to be picky, just depends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I do this all the time. Like all the time, rejecting 8's 9's and even what seems to be perfect fucking human beings. However I only do this because I'm in a relationship and I would cheat on my girlfriend. It is true though. Women want want they can't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • uninterested in them for some reason? ignorant of their interest? gay? thinks they are whores? who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • May not be picky thinking he may be looking for the Inner beautiful or personality or he may not be looking

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes