How would you perceive a guy who rejects females who are really attractive repeatedly?

If a guy purposely rejects females who are in the 7+ range in body & face repeatedly with no emotion & awareness of what he's done?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, I wouldn't really care, because I wouldn't be the one coming up to him in the first place.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of us are incredibly perceptive for instance regardless of how hot you are i won't even give you the time of day if I think your a bitch. I have personally rejected 8's and above for less attractive girls in front of them because the 8's just came off concieted.