Sometimes I want to ask my boyfriend for an open relationship?

Anonymous
I just hate that i am so young. I am only 20 and my boyfriend is 25. He got to live the life of being young and hooking up and not taking things seriously. However, i have been with him for 1.5 years. I just started school at a 4 years University this fall, and sometimes i just want a new experience. I want to be able to go out and have sex with friends i find attractive, or party and have fun being young. But, i also love my boyfriend dearly. He is a great guy, but i just want to be young and have fun, and be desired !!

My boyfriend has mentioned during a discussion that he would forgive me for cheating ( but this DOES NOT MEAN I WILL CHEAT!!) but, this shows to me the kind of person he is. Someone who is forgiving and loving - so, i feel if i asked him for an open relationship, he’d maybe agree? It isn’t that he isn’t enough for me, but i just want to be young and have fun. Maybe i should break up :/
26
1