Why is dating so fucking hard for me?

SO I have a tinder and Plenty of Fish acc. And it seems like guys just wanna talk to me and never meet me. They tell me I am cute and shit but just seem like all they want is a "cuddle buddy" or to hook up. Can you find someone decent online? Is it even possible? Like I try to look in real life, but NO guy ever gives me the time of day. I get ghosted a lot too, which indicates I am picking out the wrong guys. Why is it so hard for me?
Thank you all so much, I deleted my accounts. I am just gonna focus on myself and not search for it. You all gave me hope that I will meet someone. <3

212

Most Helpful Guy

• What are your boundaries? Do u let the men know what your about right away so if they don't align with it they know not to talk to u? Online dating I think is harder bc people seem to give less fucks about u feel. They can ghost u with no explanation and not feel bad. The same could happen if u did meet the person face to face. I feel like its a higher percentage in online dating. Its feel bad telling u to be patient but dont force yourself into feeling that u need to meetsome. Were young I felt like u a year ago now I've been with my partner for a year and we meet randomly at my friends bday party. You'll meet someone when u least expect it probably from someone who u might have not thought u will end up with. Your awesome have a good night

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to reality! Your either too fat or to smart.

• ^^ you give the worst advice. Stop commenting on my shit, thanks boo.

• Fucking brutal. But tell it as it is respect