Why is dating so fucking hard for me?

SO I have a tinder and Plenty of Fish acc. And it seems like guys just wanna talk to me and never meet me. They tell me I am cute and shit but just seem like all they want is a "cuddle buddy" or to hook up. Can you find someone decent online? Is it even possible? Like I try to look in real life, but NO guy ever gives me the time of day. I get ghosted a lot too, which indicates I am picking out the wrong guys. Why is it so hard for me?
Updates:
Thank you all so much, I deleted my accounts. I am just gonna focus on myself and not search for it. You all gave me hope that I will meet someone. <3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What are your boundaries? Do u let the men know what your about right away so if they don't align with it they know not to talk to u? Online dating I think is harder bc people seem to give less fucks about u feel. They can ghost u with no explanation and not feel bad. The same could happen if u did meet the person face to face. I feel like its a higher percentage in online dating. Its feel bad telling u to be patient but dont force yourself into feeling that u need to meetsome. Were young I felt like u a year ago now I've been with my partner for a year and we meet randomly at my friends bday party. You'll meet someone when u least expect it probably from someone who u might have not thought u will end up with. Your awesome have a good night

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to reality! Your either too fat or to smart.

0|0
    0|1
    • ^^ you give the worst advice. Stop commenting on my shit, thanks boo.

• Show All
    • Fucking brutal. But tell it as it is respect

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• So what, you haven't found the right guy yet, the best things in life take time, enjoy being single, many people take it for granted however you can find a decent guy online you're just looking on the wrong sites.

1|0
    0|0
    • I deleted them all, it's not my cup of tea. I made how many accounts and it isn't working. Oh well, I will just wait to meet someone in real life.

• Dating apps in general are pretty useless. Most of them are utter creeps, most people start their relationships from Facebook but as you insisted you was going to wait in real time. Cool. Do it your own way that would bring you a better result :D just take it easy and the right guy will soon come

• sometimes it's obvious when s girl is desperate.. I personally wouldn't recommend trying to find a guy to date or get to know online period... most social outlets are never downright honest to begin with... consider taking salsa classes... or spin classes... volunteer at your local community... trust me... you'll get more people's attention In person than online...

0|0
    0|0
  • You know I said fuck online dating. Online dating especially free apps they really dont want you to find a partner because their income depends on visitors to their site who will see adds.
    I hate the double standard that its the men who should ask out the women and I believe women should do more approaching.
    Plus people standards online are ridiculous.

I only do approaching in person. I hate online because its a big waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option 1) Your standards are to high. (You may have to settle a little)
    Option 2) Your standards are to low. (You're tugging at every old shoe and tire cause you're desperate)
    Option 3) You are in the wrong pool. Maybe try other sites/apps or going and meeting guys irl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not only hard for u but for me also... I was uninstalled tinder few day before because I was just seeing that everyone looking for hookup and need money for chat also... in my opinion u search ur right guy around urself don't waste time in such kind of app or websites...

0|0
    0|0
  • ya guys make it into cuddle buddies and hooking up right away when they aren't really into her...

if a guy saw her as someone he could actually like for long and would want as a long term girl.. he wouldn't make it sexual like that

0|0
    0|0
  • How are you looking in real life? And if anything, relationships do develop out of hookups, although that might not be how some people prefer it. To be honest, dating apps should be renamed hookup apps, because that's how most people intend to use it

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're looking for something more than hooking up on Tinder, you're expecting too much from that app

0|0
    0|0
  • So you ever ask them out?

0|0
    0|1
  • I have the same problem...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes