How do you deal with your previous crush, potential dates or Tinder matches when you got into a new relationship?

Do you keep in touch with these people?
Keep as Facebook friend with little to no contact?
Chat up only with innocent "hey how have you been" messages?

Most importantly do you tell your new SO, if there is one or more major (eg turned into friends with benefits for a while, almost actually dated etc)?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone on Tinder understands, people get into relationships and I would just monitor that they are respectful of your relationship. If they starting flirting and interfering, then delete them. What you don’t want to do, is carry around an inventory of guys you keep as potential options should things not work out. It’s just really lame and boyfriends know what’s going on, no, they aren’t “just your friend” and you don’t want to go down that road. We aren’t stupid, it’s all about your intentions, as we know theirs, Just be very honest is all with him, and yourself

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree that respect is key. One of the girls my current boyfriend used to have a crush on, she is very respectful about his new relationship (ie me) but they only kept in touch because they happen to be learning a new sport around the same time :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just stop talking to them, it's unfair to keep talking to any crushes, you're not giving your boyfriend a chance. Maybe message any friends with benefits and explain you've got a boyfriend so you're out of the game for now

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE