Why the hell did I manage to do this?

I am severely overweight, I am 5ft and weigh 185. I NEED to lose this weight before I get heart disease or any other kind of shit. I have really bad heartburn.. which sucks. I am always out of breath. And I cannot fit into any of my clothes. So, Something needs to happen. Is it okay if I cut back shit ton in meals? I wanna get healthy and I am going to go vegan, yes... vegan. And I am gonna cut out carbs then slowly ween my diet off of diet soda (which is gonna be hard af) But now I am gonna focus on myself, pay off my debts and get healthy. I wanna lose 75-80 lbs I wanna get down to 105-110. I am petite and don't need to weigh this much. So, with that said. My question is this, will I look a thousand times better? What is some advice to give me with my journey.. and how long do you think it will take to get to my goal weight? is it possible to lose it in 2 months?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Go the gym, or even do a bit of jogging, however if you're going to jog then do at least 1 mile to start with then slowly add more each time you feel confident enough that you can do more as that'll help you lose weight much faster, it'll probably take a few months but you'll see change in no time if you do it. Also eat a piece of fruit in-between meals and of course always drink water as water will flush out the shit leaving the good stuff still in the body.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No and no.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Raking up those xper points yet girl? Lol

• Fuck yes, get it. I can give you MHO so it'll help!!!

• Nah it's fine. I just want get a discount on my Korean skin care for my eyes.