Why the hell did I manage to do this?

I am severely overweight, I am 5ft and weigh 185. I NEED to lose this weight before I get heart disease or any other kind of shit. I have really bad heartburn.. which sucks. I am always out of breath. And I cannot fit into any of my clothes. So, Something needs to happen. Is it okay if I cut back shit ton in meals? I wanna get healthy and I am going to go vegan, yes... vegan. And I am gonna cut out carbs then slowly ween my diet off of diet soda (which is gonna be hard af) But now I am gonna focus on myself, pay off my debts and get healthy. I wanna lose 75-80 lbs I wanna get down to 105-110. I am petite and don't need to weigh this much. So, with that said. My question is this, will I look a thousand times better? What is some advice to give me with my journey.. and how long do you think it will take to get to my goal weight? is it possible to lose it in 2 months?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go the gym, or even do a bit of jogging, however if you're going to jog then do at least 1 mile to start with then slowly add more each time you feel confident enough that you can do more as that'll help you lose weight much faster, it'll probably take a few months but you'll see change in no time if you do it. Also eat a piece of fruit in-between meals and of course always drink water as water will flush out the shit leaving the good stuff still in the body.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No and no.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Raking up those xper points yet girl? Lol

• Show All
    • Fuck yes, get it. I can give you MHO so it'll help!!!

• Nah it's fine. I just want get a discount on my Korean skin care for my eyes.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I recently lost weight but i’m referring to the last six months (20 lbs).
    don’t think about the 75 lbs you want to lose. Think about a realistic goal month-by-month, also go find a nutritionist and trainer.
    The big problem with weight loss is people have all these assumptions. I have learned so much from those two: (1) Nutritionist and (2) Fitness Trainer

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve always been pretty fit but if I don’t stay on top of it, let myself go by eating junk food, coca colas is my vice, sitting around, etc I can gain as much as 5% of my body weight per month in fast fat. So, one thing I noticed is I have a “relationship” with food. It’s like having a wife. Whether it is a healthy relationship or an abusive relationship, all depends on what food means to me in a healthy time or non-healthy time in my life. Much of it is attitude, what you want your relationship to be like, with food

• These are all decent goals just slow down a bit or it will be too much to do at once. And no. You cannot lose 80 pounds in 2 months. That is insane and very unhealthy. It will be a longer process but I do wanna encourage you you will feel a lot better physically especially if you pair this with a reasonable amount of exercise. Just understand losing a lot of weight in short amounts of time does have a small amount of health risk

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok I have a suggestion but it sucks, it should work run a lot eat 2 decent meals and measure the necessary macros

0|0
    0|0
  • Diet soda isn't as much of your problem. Cut out all juices

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah yeah, I don't drink much juice at all. I just wanna get it off, I don't even like looking in the mirror anymore.

• Show All
    • And if I humbly volunteer?

• I would happily provide you with weekly pics! I am gonna follow you now.

What Girls Said 1

• A ketogenic diet would work very fast

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes