Is this a bad idea?

There is a man who I'm interested in. I know deep down, he is a nice guy. he's not an asshole and doesn't screw people over for his own gain. Not as kind and caring as me but he's full decent person. Very romantic man too. He knows that I am interested in him and he's also interested in me. He is still very single.

The issue is that he is very flirtatious by his own nature. He flirts with everyone intentionally or unintentionally. It comes so naturally to him that it seems to be just a part of his personality. 95% of his flirting seems to be meaningless. My additional concern is that he is extremely handsome. Very beautiful man.
I've been wanting to ask him out but I am not sure if he is relationship material because I don't want him to end up cheating on me due to his flirtatious personality and his looks.
Should I give him a try or should I just give him up?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just sounds like he is outgoing and charming personality. If you are going to get jealous and possessive with him, it won’t work. It’s sort of like trying to put a bird in a cage when it wants to fly. Just remember that, you can’t change people, take it or leave it. If you don’t like him being flirty or that will make you insecure, than find a guy who isn’t like that

• There's a difference between being charming and flirtatious. But he is not charming, just straight up flirtatious. And it won't cause me jealousy but just worried about the safety of our relationship. I would never know how far he would take the flirting. I wouldn't like to risk the person who I have invested so much in.

• And regardless of I'm secure or insecure, there is always a possibility that he will cheat if he's that flirtatious. It's not a self esteem thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask him out