Why do girls play texting?

I've been talking to this girl for about 1 month and half now. When I first met her I wasn't that interested and she was texting me first trying to set up plans. The more and more we hung out is when I realized I started to like her. Long story short, she admitted to liking me and I told her i was into her. So now the roles have switched and I have been most of the initiating. Whenever I text her she answers me and seems excited to hear from me. But now I got sick of it. Last week I didn't text her all day Monday and Tuesday and she texted me Wednesday night. We talked into Sunday and made plans to go get dinner and ice skate this upcoming Thursday. The last thing she sent me was just a smiley face and that was on Sunday. Is it wrong of me to want to ghost her? If I don't hear from her tmrw I'm honestly just going to block her number because I don't always have to be the one to initiate. If a girl likes a guy she should text him. Am I wrong?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't ghost her! You said she was the one initiating in the beginning, so how would you have felt if she ghosted you for not putting in equal effort? Honestly, she's probably just trying to give your space so she doesn't appear needy. All of the dating advice out there seems to touch on this... don't text or call too much, men can sense neediness, let him come to you, etc. Just give it some time. When you both feel more comfortable with each other, the rules won't apply and you won't have to worry about texting to much/ not enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yea it's extremely impulsive to ghost her for that reason and you are probably gonna regret this one. If you like her and if you're into her then something like this shouldn't be the reason you ghost her. If you get less attention than before she might have lost interest in you but still enjoys the attention you give her. I can't know but don't act impulsive and talk to her if something bothers you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes