Girls, Is age gap a deal breaker?

One for the ladies. Say you meet a guy in a bar, at work, or online. You like everything you see, he makes you laugh, you ask his age then BAM. He's older than he looks. Is that a deal breaker?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to feel an age gap was a big deal (personal feelings) but friends of mine have dated and married men that have the age gap as low as 10 years to as high as 40 years difference them.
    I don't feel the age gap is as strict as l made it for myself.
    I think if you are comparable and make each other laugh and bring something new to each other age doesn't matter (within reason not 40 years personally lol).
    What's your feelings on it?

• I have no thoughts on age. it's just a number. Within reason of course!

• Wales is a bit of a big place. If you care to narrow down you can PM me if I can figure out how to get to level 2 to be able to message back... or find Ridings and look at Jenny's friends list for her cousin Chris...

• Will send PM see if it works.