Girls, Is age gap a deal breaker?

One for the ladies. Say you meet a guy in a bar, at work, or online. You like everything you see, he makes you laugh, you ask his age then BAM. He's older than he looks. Is that a deal breaker?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to feel an age gap was a big deal (personal feelings) but friends of mine have dated and married men that have the age gap as low as 10 years to as high as 40 years difference them.
    I don't feel the age gap is as strict as l made it for myself.
    I think if you are comparable and make each other laugh and bring something new to each other age doesn't matter (within reason not 40 years personally lol).
    What's your feelings on it?

0|1
    0|0
    • I have no thoughts on age. it's just a number. Within reason of course!

• Show All
    • Wales is a bit of a big place. If you care to narrow down you can PM me if I can figure out how to get to level 2 to be able to message back... or find Ridings and look at Jenny's friends list for her cousin Chris...

• Will send PM see if it works.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• It depends how big the age gap is, and also how you tell them. If you tell them a few weeks after you guys have gotten to know each other, she will be driven away. The sooner you tell them, the more aware they will be about what they are getting into. Also if you really do appreaciate each other age will only be seen as a number!

0|1
    0|0
    • i am upfront.42. my last ltgf wasn't. 39 she said. I was 36. then she waited for just after our first time together (ahem) she goes "Chris... I'm 48...". Now i am all for growing old together but not that quick!!!

• Show All
    • Plus why not be with an older person. Make them feel younger...

• Yes, entirely. I'm thinking over the course of my life 4 years age gap, either younger or older would be the max. At the moment 2 is ideal though. To be fair i've just come out of high school where it's kind of frowned upon to date outside a one year age gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. My fiance is older than he looks, I was shocked when I found out his age but we still dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope as long as he is into me too. And wants the same things in life I’m cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm not bothered by it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes