I'm just gonna leave this here, your thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be a very toxic person, I did all of those things, that man described, to my ex girlfriend. I was sad at the time, when she broke up with me. But I'm happy for her now, that she made the right decision. Either way, I can proudly say now that I've changed, learned, and I've grown. My next step is apologizing to her for the way I treated her, I need to tell her how deeply sorry I am for what a disgusting person I was.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Admitting you were wrong shows you are really a good person. The sick ones are those who never admit wrong or take steps to improve themselves.

• Thank you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• That point he made about turning everything into something bad. His example β€œyou get a promotion and they say β€œwon’t that be more work?” That was my ex to the maximum level lol. She could think of the hidden evil in every single situation. The negativity was just nuts lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • That instead of thinking if the guy is toxic, you would be better thinking what kind of guy you wanted to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex-wife was one. But I was so gullible at that time I never paid any attention to the signs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, some of these apply to my girlfriend! Ouch.
    I've noticed it before this video, but it's kind of going back and forth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very well said

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes bad guys are out there

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes