I'm just gonna leave this here, your thoughts?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be a very toxic person, I did all of those things, that man described, to my ex girlfriend. I was sad at the time, when she broke up with me. But I'm happy for her now, that she made the right decision. Either way, I can proudly say now that I've changed, learned, and I've grown. My next step is apologizing to her for the way I treated her, I need to tell her how deeply sorry I am for what a disgusting person I was.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Admitting you were wrong shows you are really a good person. The sick ones are those who never admit wrong or take steps to improve themselves.

• Thank you.