I'm just gonna leave this here, your thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be a very toxic person, I did all of those things, that man described, to my ex girlfriend. I was sad at the time, when she broke up with me. But I'm happy for her now, that she made the right decision. Either way, I can proudly say now that I've changed, learned, and I've grown. My next step is apologizing to her for the way I treated her, I need to tell her how deeply sorry I am for what a disgusting person I was.

1|0
    0|0
    • Admitting you were wrong shows you are really a good person. The sick ones are those who never admit wrong or take steps to improve themselves.

• Thank you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• That point he made about turning everything into something bad. His example “you get a promotion and they say “won’t that be more work?” That was my ex to the maximum level lol. She could think of the hidden evil in every single situation. The negativity was just nuts lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • That instead of thinking if the guy is toxic, you would be better thinking what kind of guy you wanted to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex-wife was one. But I was so gullible at that time I never paid any attention to the signs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, some of these apply to my girlfriend! Ouch.
    I've noticed it before this video, but it's kind of going back and forth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very well said

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes bad guys are out there

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes