Why am I treated so differently after weight loss?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a vibe you give off, probably because you feel a little bit more confident and like your new self more so that shows on the energy you give outwardly to people around you.

And @Ersacol28, yes you look very pretty as far as I can tell from your pics.

You know, the weight of your body is not nearly as important as the weight of your mind and personality!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha same thing happened to me, I think cause people feel like being obese is not healthy vs being slim, looking better and healthier.