Why would she agree to a kiss then reject it?

So i was on the date with a girl a while ago. This is the first date i've been on, despite being in college. The girl is pretty hot. Anyways, at the end i say "give me a kiss" after i've hugged her. (i know this was the wrong way to do this). She says ok and then i close my eyes and then go in for a kiss. Next thing you know my lips meet her nose (she did this on purpose). I open my eyes and i just see her looking at me with her lips shut closed tucked in her mouth.

-
I then say "so you don't want to kiss me". She then says "i do want to kiss you". I say "no you don't", and she says it again "i do want to kiss you".

-
We then kiss. For some reason she actually puts effort into it. She uses her tongue, and rubs my back while kissing me.

-
What is the psychology behind this? Did she not want to kiss me? She seemed like she actually did since it was a passionate kiss.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like reading a teens story.
    She wanted you to put effort in it and not to make her kiss you. She might have felt a bit shy or she didn't feel like the right moment. Maybe she wanted to play with you and here you go with " no you don't want to kiss me" you put her a challange which is not right