Why do girls always say we don't want a F##% BOYS and go for F#*% BOYS?

Honestly women you like sex more then men. We're just honest and admit it. I have a close friend who has 15 k followers on her Insta she's an absolute stunner and she gets around but here's the big difference she tells the truth and she's an absolute awesome person to have fun with and drink with and cool to talk to.

So so why do women always say I don't wanna a fuck boy and want a nice guy? Be honest, women only women understand women and they hate each other.
Do you think women will ever be honest like men?

And to all the girls saying I do want a nice guy... umm yeah... sure.
I know a guy who fucked a widow after a week after her husbands death... so cut the crap.

Will li you ever be honest like men?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• What the actual fuck πŸ˜‚

First off, if every women were into fuckboys or such, there wouldn't be any loving couples around, which im sure you know some.
    Even parents, they didn't have babies just so the dude could bail afterwards. Proof there are good men and good women. Not only women and men who want to fuck.

Secondly, "players" know how to get their girl, they have charisma, they convince you that you're attracted to them. And good looks, obviously. So it's hard not to fall for them. It also depends on what the girl wants in her life. Perhaps she isn't ready to settle down and just wants some fun. It's very individual.

Thirdly, fuck off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my partner is the nice, shy dude you'd ever meet. Don't "umm yeah sure" me, I personally am into long-term relationships so I know nothing good would come out of a man who isn't ready to commit. Hence fuckboys.

1|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

Most Helpful Guy

• Cos they are full of shit they don't actually know what they want

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• And guys who think all woman think the same and are the same are stupid as fuck. I don’t want fuck boys. I have a boyfriend. And I plan to have a life with him. Just cause one Slut broke you little childless heart don’t me all women will. And odds are you are a little fuck boy If your getting butt hurt about women saying they don’t want fuckboys either that or your rejection count is to the roof and your just a scared little boy who fucks prostitutes. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the problem with a lot of women is they want the relationship, but often times the man doesn't want the commitment. So they stay thinking they'll change his mind after a while... but it usually doesn't turn out that way. Also, most women are nurturers. They see a man who appears to be broken (emotionally unavailable) and instinctively want to fix him. Of course there are also women who would rather get sex without all the pressures of commitment as well, but I can assure you not all women are like that. You can't really generalize women based on one widow who slept with a guy a week after her husband died. Maybe they had a lot of problems in their marriage, and she most definitely would have been in a vulnerable position and not thinking all that clearly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t go for fuk boys I like real men.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes