Why do girls always say we don't want a F##% BOYS and go for F#*% BOYS?

Honestly women you like sex more then men. We're just honest and admit it. I have a close friend who has 15 k followers on her Insta she's an absolute stunner and she gets around but here's the big difference she tells the truth and she's an absolute awesome person to have fun with and drink with and cool to talk to.

So so why do women always say I don't wanna a fuck boy and want a nice guy? Be honest, women only women understand women and they hate each other.
Do you think women will ever be honest like men?

And to all the girls saying I do want a nice guy... umm yeah... sure.
I know a guy who fucked a widow after a week after her husbands death... so cut the crap.

Will li you ever be honest like men?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• What the actual fuck πŸ˜‚

First off, if every women were into fuckboys or such, there wouldn't be any loving couples around, which im sure you know some.
    Even parents, they didn't have babies just so the dude could bail afterwards. Proof there are good men and good women. Not only women and men who want to fuck.

Secondly, "players" know how to get their girl, they have charisma, they convince you that you're attracted to them. And good looks, obviously. So it's hard not to fall for them. It also depends on what the girl wants in her life. Perhaps she isn't ready to settle down and just wants some fun. It's very individual.

Thirdly, fuck off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my partner is the nice, shy dude you'd ever meet. Don't "umm yeah sure" me, I personally am into long-term relationships so I know nothing good would come out of a man who isn't ready to commit. Hence fuckboys.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

Most Helpful Guy

• Cos they are full of shit they don't actually know what they want