Introverted and shy men (and interested women) -- what do you think of this article?

https://thoughtcatalog.com/sarah-jones/2016/03/10-very-real-fears-every-single-introverted-man-will-understand/

Can you relate to any of these fears and insecurities?

Women, do you agree that introverted men can be attractive despite their gentle and reserved manner?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• A little over half are quite true. The only one I can day with absolute certainty that wasn't true was number 2...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well actually, some of those hit so close to home I teared up because I hate the thoughts.

• *kind of like

• I do think that I am just seen as a good friend and probably not relationship material for girls that I do like. I can't approach them easily because I always think they are busy or are having a good enough time without me interfering or anything, so I don't want to ruin their time. I can be entertaining, but I am not very good at holding conversations, I'm getting better now since I have many friends that I can talk with, but it will take a while.