How long has it been since you last dated someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 19 years 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• 5th grade if that counts. Had something freshman year but I worked too much to have a relationship with him. I still see him and their hope but it's too much to talk about with him

0|0
    0|0
  • 19 years, hopefully soon enough I'll be in one with the person i want..

0|0
    0|0
  • a month :,)

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 years

0|0
    0|0
  • I last went on a date a week ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • A month

0|0
    0|0
  • I am nbsb.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a relationship 💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

0|0
    0|0
  • Some weeks ago

0|0
    0|0
  • 21 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 18

• Ever since i born ; or maybe let's say seven years!!

I don't know which way to call it. This is why;

I have had only one girlfriend in my entire life. I never dated nor established any relationship with any other girl. I've known my girlfriend for seven years. But it's been long distance relationship. She's from Finland and i'm from the U. S.

So i don't know how exactly it would be count out.
    We are getting married this January tho and i am applying for my residence permit to move in to Finland to live together.

Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years. but that's because i married my wife 3 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Five months (However I'm seeing a girl in the last three months, but we haven't dated yet.).

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 months, but hopefully getting into a relationship soon if all goes well this week.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last time I went on a real date... was about 9 years ago. The last time I had a girlfriend... uhhmm, 14 years ago. I had thought once I received my bachelors degree and had a full time job, it would be easier to find a girlfriend. Especially since in Michigan those are or were the things women seemed to care about the most.

Though that was before I had those things, now that I have a full time job, a bachelors degree, etc. I also happen to now live in a very conservative and religious city, where, wouldn't you know it. The only thing that really seems to matter to girls, is whether or not you are equally as religious as they are.

Lol, I'm agnostic, so they rarely even consider me viable dating material. Sigh... so I keep looking. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, a good 17 years...

:0

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 year and 4 months and counting 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my current life :P

0|0
    0|0