I feel useless?

Okay so I have been dating my boyfriend that is 21 and im 18 we have been together for a year ans a couple of months. I feel bad he works a lot and i reallty dont I'm leaving in two weeks and I use to have two jobs but now I have one and I got the second one because I needed the money and everytime I dont work and my boyfriend does i feel awful I feel useless. Yes I dont work as much as him but i feel like I have to be just as good as him. I dont want to seem like one of those girls who do nothing and lets the dude do all the work. Sometimes when i complain about not spending enough time together he says how he works a lot and I just stay home. I'm not trying to seem like that I just have a hard time getting lots of hours especially since I'm leaving soon. Just when i think about it i feel like awful. I just dont like people doimg the work for me. I try I really do i try to work really hard so I dont seem like a bum or I'm just lazy.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok , I can empathize with u. See , don't try to mix professional and social life , both have there signficance and importance uniquely.
    Trust me , u r Not less important.
    Let ur boyfriend take care of financial duties more , and u take care of social duties , mutually u both both can take this relationship to peaceful state, where none of u feel ignored and useless.

• But how do I do that without feeling like I'm lazy and weak

• It's ur own assumption dear.
      U don't need to under-estimate urself.
      I know u r really working hard...

Have patience , be positive and believe in urself.

I can give ur tons of examples where people across d globe r living pathetic life than urs...(some r raped, abused, tortured, killed, starving, suffering from deadly disease likes Cancer) and still they hv overcome such deadly situations.
      Trust me u r very fortunate dear compared to those millions and millions...

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to schedule your days off with his then you have time or leave him notes that you love him no matter what