Compliments or no compliments?

because i always hear losers just complimenting the shit out of girls, saying like 4 in a row so i dont want to look like a quer

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice, modest, honest compliments occasionally is nice, not like every 2 mins but like if u make us smile then maybe conpliment us or if we look nice just not all the time

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Rather than a lot of mediocre generic compliments, like "You have amazing eyes!" Or "You're gorgeous!". Take the time to think of something that will really get her attention and remember you. Something thats unique to only her. If things work out for the long term, chances are that one statement/compliment will define the beginning to your whole relationship and when you're old and grey you both will look back and consider it one of the fondest memories.
    Too much? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel like complimenting her, then do it. Don't worry about how it looks to others

0|0
    0|0
  • compliments :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• maybe try meaning what you say? girls dig genuine compliments instead of 4 bullshit lines about their eyes and daddy being a thief.

0|0
    0|0
  • Compliment her but be honest about it. Don’t tell her she’s the most beautiful girl you’ve ever met if you just met her.

0|0
    0|0
  • the only thing that matters is actions

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you even English bro?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've often read that its a bad idea to compliment them often , for various reasons.
    but it rarely leads to what the guys actually wants by doing this

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes