Girls, have you ever friend zoned a guy that you found physically attractive?

Have you ever met a guy who you thought was cute or hot but you did not feel a sense of chemistry or didn’t feel a romantic attraction to their personality so you friendzoned them or rather only saw them as a friend rather than a romantic partner?
  • Yes
  • No

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Most of my male friends are guys that most folks would agree are handsome-looking men--one of them is straight-up model material. But, I don't feel any sense of physical attraction to them.

I'm a bit of an oddball in this though, in that I'm not a very sexual person to begin with. Plus, I do believe there is a fine line between aesthetic admiration and sexual attraction--you can have the former without the latter, and (more rarely, but still possible) the latter without the former.