GUYS: Do you think it's rare to find a decent girl for a serious relationship nowadays?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C

220

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, hell yes. I'd say there are a fair amount of decent girls around. It's just they may not always be best for you for a relationship. She could be a decent woman but you guys may not be compatible. There's also the fact that a lot of people like to upgrade their relationship and leave for a new partner, though I guess if they're doing this it they aren't really decent.

On top of that a lot of girls are guarded now a days when men approach (and rightfully so). Though also a lot of girls don't really approach guys that often which also doesn't help.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes we aren't decent.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE