GUYS: Do you think it's rare to find a decent girl for a serious relationship nowadays?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, hell yes. I'd say there are a fair amount of decent girls around. It's just they may not always be best for you for a relationship. She could be a decent woman but you guys may not be compatible. There's also the fact that a lot of people like to upgrade their relationship and leave for a new partner, though I guess if they're doing this it they aren't really decent.

On top of that a lot of girls are guarded now a days when men approach (and rightfully so). Though also a lot of girls don't really approach guys that often which also doesn't help.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes we aren't decent.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• For an unattractive man then yes, I am one and find it difficult to find one girl that is decent in all ways, I like a few girls but it comes to dismay. The girls that would like me are slutty and just want a quickie and nothing else which I don't want

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's hard to find someone who meets all of your criteria. Someone can be a super person and still not be the right person for a relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Not only because there is scarcity, but also because the good ones are suspicious of every single guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not rare, people have just forgotten how to communicate and how to love their fellow humans.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are rare... but if you approach the right way , you have got nice chances!

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 weeks 3 sites zero messages. 10 years ago I'd get 4-7 different contacts a week. Women dont respond. Ever. You better believe its tougher. If it don't improve this species is doomed...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not rare but they just aren’t the right ones for you because I want a girl that is like me Shy and mysterious wants to be alone with someone not be in a crowd of several people

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not rare. I just have bad luck and am too shy to approach some neat random girls on the streets.

I'll grow some balls soon I want a girlfriend and rdy to mingle

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a shy guy, whom places others above himself. This makes it really hard to start a relationship for me

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's just hard to find a girl who wants a decent man!!!

0|3
    0|1
  • Decent people are rare period, men or women dosen't matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • No and yes.

No, decent lovely girls are extremely common i bet that if i approach 10 different girls on the street at least 7 of them are decent potential future girls that really want to bring the best. Obviously i would rig the statistic a bit by only approaching a certain vibe of girl.

Then there is the difficult task i have never been able to do, find a girl that is perfect for me and i actually can settle with, who is single, near me, and likes me at the same time. So far near me and single has never been a combination for girls i really liked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it always has been hard for people to find a match. It explains the high divorce rate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of "decent", I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a relationship with someone awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Next to impossible...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's not