He has a girlfriend but still flirts?

This guy has been flirting with me we've been on a couple of dates and I've been trying to ignore him after knowing he's in a relationship. I have a feeling he was in one since the beginning but never told me. So he noticed that I haven't been paying attention to him. And he asked me why I have been avoiding him. He flirts and tells me I'm beautiful. And its hard to completely remove him out of my life cuz we work together. Like really? Why would he keep flirting? Im not dumb...

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him to stop as you know he's in relationships. Tell him u are not a crab farm. U prefer honest relationships and stuff. This shiite must help. If you strongly dislike him, ask a tough guy (friend or relative) to kick the ass of that Casanova.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest contacting his girlfriend. She deserves to know what kind of crap her boyfriend is pulling.