He has a girlfriend but still flirts?

This guy has been flirting with me we've been on a couple of dates and I've been trying to ignore him after knowing he's in a relationship. I have a feeling he was in one since the beginning but never told me. So he noticed that I haven't been paying attention to him. And he asked me why I have been avoiding him. He flirts and tells me I'm beautiful. And its hard to completely remove him out of my life cuz we work together. Like really? Why would he keep flirting? Im not dumb...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him to stop as you know he's in relationships. Tell him u are not a crab farm. U prefer honest relationships and stuff. This shiite must help. If you strongly dislike him, ask a tough guy (friend or relative) to kick the ass of that Casanova.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest contacting his girlfriend. She deserves to know what kind of crap her boyfriend is pulling.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Don't waste your time. Be nice to him and fortnight you want but don't go out with him. Let him know you only date guys that you are exclusive with. If he is not willing to be exclusively yours, he does not value you and therefore is not someone you want to invest any time with except as friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just point out that you're thankful for the empty compliments but that he's in a relationship and should respect it and his girlfriend. If he doesn't, threaten to report him to the supervisor :^)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's a liar.

0|0
    0|0
  • He does that because he knows he’s good at getting girls and that is something that feels good. I don’t understand why he would flirt with multiple girls (especially if he is in a relationship), then again I feel hopelessly single so what would I know?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion, flirting doesn't mean anything. It's the act that does like intercourse.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes