I still haven't found the right woman yet, despite having positive aspects about myself. What more can be done?

Hello, everyone, my name is Josh. I'm currently 21 years old and have never experienced intimacy with a woman before, nor have I dated anyone (During my High school years, I was not interested, due to focusing on school and understanding that people are not fully developed at this point in time.) Just to mention some of my hobbies, I enjoy drawing and martial arts and sometimes go out with friends (Although, they don't have the same intentions as me when it comes to partners if you catch my drift...). I'm also in the process of volunteering at a children's hospital and take some college at a university outside of work. I'm quite happy with my life and like myself as a person, not to cause any confusion, but am still interested in finding someone one day to share my life with. It should also be noted that I have never been interested in any sort of casual hook-ups and only desired true love, despite not having any sort of experience. After all, I do not hold others to standards that I will not myself and focus to better myself in some aspect every day of my life. With that being said, I'm not sure what could be missing from the equation and seek some sort of advice if anyone can give some. For what it's worth, I'm quite confident in myself and am generally a calm and meek person, only standing ground when something has escalated to far. Could any of this be the result of something on my behalf? If anyone can relate and share experiences, that is also appreciated. I thank you for your time in advance.

20