How do guys feel when the person they like brings herself down?

I sometimes tend to underestimate myself and because of my perfectionism I'm never happy with things I create (drawings, stories, short movies, ..). He wants me to talk to him when I don't feel happybut I feel weird to say 'I think I'm too fat' or 'I find this drawing ugly'.

A lot of people who say such things only want to hear 'oh no you're not fat', but I really don't want to hear it because I don't believe it. I've started skipping meals and when I feel hungry and eat, then I feel guilty. I just really don't know how to talk about it...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think you're a little bit overweight, you are to post your problem to sport/fitness section. But the good appearance is important, you are to love your mirror image to be able to find a good guy (potential husband).

Skipping meals is a bad idea. Skipping specific product every your meal (sugar, bread, soda, sweet+carbos) is the best idea.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• At first I will be extremely supportive. Soon, I will figure out if you are the type who does this as a way you critique yourself and improve or a chronic complainer. If it is something benign such as I hate my hair, I can overlook it and not be annoyed. It is the helpless victim mentality that I will drop. They complain or ask for help but every solution is unacceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • basically i just try to motivate that person,

and for fat part (depends on ur weight and height simple)

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes